Generous support from NIST grant 60NANB12D261
has allowed the DIAC 2013 registration fee to be kept low, just $100.
Lunches are not included.
an excursion on Sunday afternoon,
dinner Sunday evening,
lectures (including coffee breaks) on Monday,
dinner Monday evening,
lectures (including a coffee break) for half of Tuesday.
Registration is now open at
The registration deadline is 15 July 2013.
Payment must be made in cash in the morning of Monday 12 August.
Note that some
stipends are available.
The following registrations have been received:
- Elena Andreeva, COSIC, KU Leuven, Belgium
- Daniel J. Bernstein, University of Illinois at Chicago, USA
- Begul Bilgin, COSIC, KU Leuven, Belgium
- Cagdas Calik, Middle East Technical University, Turkey
- Tung Chou, Technische Universiteit Eindhoven, The Netherlands
- Sean Q. Devlin, Matasano Security, USA
- Danilo Gligoroski, Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), Norway
- Aron Gohr, BSI, Germany
- Kris Gaj, George Mason University, USA
- Ryan D. Hayes, NoZone, Inc., USA
- Tetsu Iwata, Nagoya University, Japan
- Dmitry Khovratovich, University of Luxembourg, Luxembourg
- Tanja Lange, Technische Universiteit Eindhoven, The Netherlands
- Jooyoung Lee, Sejong University, South Korea
- Manfred Lochter, BSI, Germany
- Atul Luykx, KU Leuven, Belgium
- Bart Mennink, KU Leuven, Belgium
- Yusuke Naito, Mitsubishi Electric, Japan
- Kenneth G. Paterson, Royal Holloway, University of London, UK
- Bart Preneel, COSIC KU Leuven, Belgium
- Thomas H. Ptacek, Matasano Security, USA
- Phillip Rogaway, UC Davis, USA
- Yu Sasaki, NTT Corporation, Japan
- Leonie Simpson, Queensland University of Technology, Australia
- Rene Struik, Struik Security Consultancy, Canada
- Christine Swart, University of Cape Town, South Africa
- Mostafa Taha, Virginia Tech, USA
- Gilles Van Assche, STMicroelectronics, Belgium
- Gaven J. Watson, University of Bristol, United Kingdom
- Bo Zhu, University of Waterloo, Canada
- non-public registration #1
- non-public registration #2
This is version 2013.08.10 of the reg.html web page.